Terms and condition
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Cancellations & Operational Guidelines:
- We Guarantee that we will provide the service we have agreed to. We will be on time, every time. The defination of “ON TIME” is 20 minutes prior to or after, the time requested by the customer. We have to leave this window because of delays due to unpredictable traffic patterns or weather conditions.
- We will never store customer's payment information.
- We will never sell the customer's biographic information to a third party.
- Our Customers can change or Cancel the service up-to 1 hour prior to the pick up time or until a driver has been dispatched at absolutely no cost.
- Cancellation requests after a driver has been dispatched MAY result in a cancellation fee, which may be upto 75% of the cost of the trip. As a practice, we almost never charge customers for a service we did not provide. However, certain circumstances may result in a cancellation fee. We will access those circumstances in a case by case basis and we will do our best to be fair to both our customers and providers.
- There will be no refunds if the customer doesn't notify us of their change in plans or fails to answer our calls or if it is a “no show”.
- Our customers receive reservation confirmation at the time of service request. It is the customer's responsibility to make sure the details of the order are correct on the confirmation received. Our Customer Support is open 24 hrs. Our Customers can call us anytime, 24hrs a day, to make changes to an existing reservation. If the information we received is wrong and if we are not able to dispatch a driver at the time desired by the customer due to incorrect information, the responsibility for such mishap lies with the customer.
- Should we fail to complete a service request due to unforeseeable circumstances, we will notify the customer at the earliest possible and the customer will be entitled to a full refund.
- Orders made through “My Price” feature is a contract between our independent providers and the customer. Once our customers pay the price they would like and one of our provider accepts the price and the sale is made final, there is no provision for cancellation. If the provider fails to render the service promised, a refund will be made. If the provider reaches the pick up address, makes effort to contact the customer and if the customer fails to respond, the provider will need to document his/her arrival to the requested location at the requested time and send it to the office for review. The reviewing officer will determine the fault and allocate the funds appropriately.
- We will always do as we say and say as we do.